Effective Date: 25 May 2018
We respect the privacy of all our customers and business partners, and treat personal information (personal data) provided by you to us as confidential. We know that you are concerned how information about you is collected, processed, used and stored, and we appreciate you trusting that we will do so with every due care and diligence.
• our practices in connection with the information we collect from you when you visit our websites,
• when we communicate with you through e-mail messages (referred to as the “Services”);
• our privacy practices when we communicate with you by offline channels, such as when you provide your information to our offices, or in person (“Offline Services”); and
• the basis on which we will process personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us, and your choices with respect to that data.
Our privacy practices may be more or less limited in certain countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements. We will specifically inform you, if this is the case.
1. What Information Does EuroUSA-SEVA Collect and when collected?
2. Why is Personal Data Used and When Do We Disclose Your Personal Data?
3. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
4. What Cookies and Other Technologies Does EuroUSA-SEVA Collect?
5. Third-Party Websites and Services
6. Cross-Border Data Transfers
7. How Long is Your Personal Data Retained?
8. How Can You Manage Your References and Information?
9. What Are Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data?
10. What Information is Collected From Children?
11. What About Policy Modifications?
12. Data Controller and How to Contact Us?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES EuroUSA-SEVA COLLECT AND WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Personal Data
• Your name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address (billing and shipping), company affiliation, title;
• Demographic information and location, and government-issued identifiers;
• Other communications such as in app messages or SMS text messages, where permitted by applicable law or based upon consent;
• Contact details concerning the employees of corporate accounts and vendors and other individuals with whom we do business (e.g., travel agents, bookers, event planners); and
• Other types of information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
1.2 Sensitive Personal Data
From time to time, you may provide or we may collect what is considered sensitive personal information or “special categories of personal data” under applicable privacy laws (herein referred to as “Sensitive Personal Data”). For example, you may disclose your religious affiliation to us when you host or attend an event or provide your health information or dietary restrictions.
We only process Sensitive Personal Data if and to the extent permitted and required by applicable law or with your express consent. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, you are not required to provide us with any of your Sensitive Personal Data. Should you choose not to, your decision would not prevent you from using our Services.
1.3 Personal Data from Third Parties
We may collect Personal Data related to you from third parties such as from airlines, payment card providers, travel agencies and online booking services, other affiliates and, public databases, and your social medial sites consistent with your settings on such services.
1.4 We collect Personal Data about you in a number of ways, including:
• If you plan or host an even, we collect meeting and event specifications, such as your name, contact details, date of event, occasion, number of guest rooms required, and length of stay. We also collect information about guests that are a part of your group or event.
• When you provide your comments and feedback or communicate with us. We also collect your Personal Data when you communicate with us via text or e-mail or otherwise, like WeChat.
• When you share photos. We collect and publish photos and images you voluntarily share with us about your experience with us, which you may post on our Services.
• From social media. We collect information from social media activity such as when you ‘like’ the Website, share content or follow us on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or WeChat.
• From other sources. We may receive your Personal Data from other sources, like public databases, and other third parties including travel agencies, airline and credit card partners.
2. WHY IS PERSONAL DATA USED AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your Personal Data in a number of ways as set forth below.
2.1 Performance of a Contract. We process your Personal Data in order to perform a contract with you, including to complete your reservation, provide you goods and services that you requested.
2.3 To Comply with Legal Obligations. We process your Personal Data where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which it may be bound. This includes complying with legal processes, responding to requests from public and government authorities around the world, and pursuing available remedies or limit damage we or other third parties may sustain.
2.4 With Your Consent. We process your Personal Data when we have your valid consent to do you, including to communicate (including by e-mail and SMS) with you during your travel; and to process Sensitive Personal Data you may have provided us in connection with your stay; for example, any dietary restrictions or special accommodations for physical and medical conditions.
2.5 Vital Interest. In certain circumstances when it is not possible to obtain your
consent, it may be necessary for us to process your Personal Data, including
Sensitive Personal Data you provided through our Services, where it is in your vital
interest or in the interest of others, for example in the event of a medical
2.6 We will not sell, rent, or share your information without your consent except in
Personal Data to us.
2.7 We may disclose or share your Personal Data as follows:
– Commercial Service Providers and Suppliers. We may outsource the processing of certain functions and/or information to third parties that provide services such as Services hosting, data analysis, payment and credit card processing, order fulfilment, customer service, e-mail delivery, financial services companies, delivery services, advertising networks, and information technology. We may also share your Personal Data with third-party providers that provide services such as spa treatment, and restaurants , transportation companies, or event planners or organizers of any event you plan with us.
– External Partners. We may share your Personal Data to other partners, consultants and advisors who render services to us, including financial institutions, external auditors, lawyers, and credit card issuers.
– Social Media and Message Boards. If you connect to one of our social media pages, we may disclose your Personal Data to your friends associated with your social medial account, to other website users, and to your social media account provider, in connection with your social sharing activities. We may make reviews, message boards, blogs and other user-generated content available to users on our Services. Any information disclosed in these areas is public information and you should accordingly exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data in this context. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other users including web operators to whom you provide information.
3. HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We maintain commercially reasonable security safeguards that are designed to protect the Personal Data we collect against unauthorized use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee or warrant that your Personal Data is under absolute security with the existing security technology. Additionally, when requesting information or sending information or forms to us by e-mail, please be advised that e-mail communication to and from our Services are not secure unless clearly noted otherwise. This is a risk inherent in the use of e -mail.
4. WHAT COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES DO WE COLLECT?
4.1 Automatic Data Collection. We are interested in improving our Site and may develop new features. We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain statistical (non personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data and location data, date and time of access, frequency and other communication data; and) details of referring websites actions, and patterns. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. Aggregated data does not reveal personal information individuals.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES:
5.1 Our Services may contain links to, or have features that are hosted by, other third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us.
6. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS:
6.1 The Personal Data and other information that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the EEA. It also may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or other entities acting as data processors processing data on our behalf. This includes staff and providers engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your request or order and the provision of support services. More information on to whom your data is disclosed can be found in Section 4.
7. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
8. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCES AND INFORMATION?
8.1 Commercial E-mails.
You may opt-out of receiving commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails. Unsubscribing from one type of communication may not unsubscribe you from another type. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial e-mail messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial (transactional) e-mails related to your account and your transactions via the Services.
8.2 EU Users and Commercial E-mails.
If you are a user based in the EU, we only send you commercial e-mails when we have obtained your explicit prior consent, except where we have obtained your e-mail address in the course of a sale or negotiations for a sale of a product or service and where the commercial e-mails are only marketing similar products or services.
8.3 Text Messages and SMS.
To opt out of text messages, reply STOP to the message you received or contact us to inform them you no longer wish to receive text messages.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR DATA?
Under applicable law and regulations, you may, at any time, exercise certain rights, including the following:
9.1 Access. The right to request access to your Personal Data, which includes the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether Personal Data concerning you is being processed, and where that is the case, access to the Personal Data and information related to how it is processed.
9.2 Rectify or Erase. The right to rectification or erasure of your Personal Data, which includes the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
9.3 Restrict. The right to obtain a restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data, which includes restricting us from continuing to process your
Personal Data under certain circumstances (e.g., where you contest the accuracy of your Personal Data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data).
9.4 Object. The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances, including objecting to processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, or objecting to processing your Personal Data when it is done based upon legitimate interests.
9.5 Data Portability. The right to data portability, which includes certain rights to have your Personal Data transmitted from us to you or another controller.
9.6 Consent. Where we process your Personal Data based on your consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future. Any requests related to the above rights may be made by contacting us as set forth in Section12.
9.7 Complaint. In some jurisdictions, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN?
10.1 We have not designed the Services for, and do not intend for them to be used by, anyone under age 18. Accordingly, the Services should not be used by anyone under age 18 without adult supervision. If you are under 18, please do not provide Personal Data of any kind whatsoever.
10.2 Should we inadvertently acquire Personal Data or other information from users under the age of 18, we will not knowingly provide this data to any third party for any purpose. If a child does provide us with Personal Data over Services, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us and upon notification, we will delete from our records any information collected from children under the age of 18.
12. DATA CONROLLER-
HOW TO CONTACT US:
by mail at:
Seva Service Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
1438 West Lantana Road #206
Lantana, FL 33462